Goal is to have separate sessions for each age group and gender. All sessions will be skills-based and limited to 20 players and 5 coaches/instructors. Please register here!
· Focus will be on individual offensive and defensive skills
· Social distancing will be mandated
· Please bring a mask and be prepared to wear it for the duration of each session
· Bring a basketball and plenty of water
· Scrimmaging and other contact drills will not take place in accordance with state mandates – for more information click here
The league schedules have been released and are available on the various league websites. Please see links below, and contact your respective coaches with any questions:
South Shore Girls Basketball League - Scituate girls A teams play in this league - 5th through 8th grade
South Shore Youth Boys Basketball League - Scituate boys A, B, and C teams all play in this league, grades 3rd through 8th; includes both Patriot and Cranberry leagues
Old Colony Girls Basketball - Scituate 4th grade girls teams and B teams for 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade
The SBA's mission is to promote and support competitive youth basketball teams, enhance and improve player's skills, fundamentals, and foster a positive environment of sportsmanship and teamwork, along with character development. To the greatest degree possible, the SBA and its' coaches adapt their programs to be in alignment with Scituate High School boys and girls programs in terms of philosophy and tactics.
The SBA may partner with, work and cooperate with individuals and other entities, groups, organizations, officials, and private and public governmental agencies.